www.trackincats.com Forum Index www.trackincats.com
Discussions about predatory cats.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Checking in...Feb 1, 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.trackincats.com Forum Index -> My Own Sightings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cougardaville

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Checking in...Feb 1, 2009 Reply with quote

[b]Hi all...I hope you are all well and surviving the winter. I have been very, very busy working for Trackincats so please excuse my absence for a short time more Confused .

We have had a great two weeks and even though it has been really cold all this snow has paid off Wink There is a crust of ice on the snow, which makes it hard to walk, but we have been lucky to get a little fresh snow every day. All this has been terrific for tracking. Very Happy

Surprisingly some of our cameras are working in these low temperatures Very Happy

Be back soon...

Cougardaville Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Cougardaville on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
PaGuy
Expert Guide

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurry back.... be safe!
Eagle
Expert Guide

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I was wondering if Albany was getting iced up so I have been watching the Thruway cameras. But at least everybody is safe & surviving the weather elements that the most important thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.trackincats.com Forum Index -> My Own Sightings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: