www.trackincats.com Forum Index www.trackincats.com
Discussions about predatory cats.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So sick of coyotes 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.trackincats.com Forum Index -> The Hunters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cougardaville

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: So sick of coyotes 2013 Reply with quote

Every night...coyotes blast off with their howling and yipping. Last month you could hear the pups. They are so close to my farm when they have hundreds of vaccant land to run....

I can't let the dogs out without going out with bright lights and ready to defend them! I have kids here all the time and saw a red fox 100 yards from the pool at 2:00 p,m. yesterday just standing in the opening like it was deciding to take a swim or not Rolling Eyes Shocked

SCAT in the yard in the morning around the house....pisses me right off! There is NOTHING out there to draw them to my home if any thing I have 3 barking dogs inside that say go away...so bold Exclamation

Talked to a hay/soy bean farmer he does not mind the deer. They hang close to his farm during fawn time. He also has a large beef herd, a new mom lost her calf to coyotes. He now has a trapper come once a year to clear them from his farm. This year 11, and they are still out there he says he will have to bring the trapper back, too many seen during the day Idea

Cougardaville

BTY...I am not the only one with this problem every one I talk to has the same..how many packs are there and why so close to homes?
The packs are LARGE.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.trackincats.com Forum Index -> The Hunters All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: